Jersey Shore Crawlspace Enhancement offers the highest quality of defense against damp basements, energy inefficiency, and problems common in homes with basements. For over 20 years, we have helped our friends and neighbors achieve a healthier home environment, protecting families and their homes with our basement services.
Each home is as unique as those who live in it. We offer an evaluation service, complete with moisture readings and analysis, photographs, and a complete inspection report. Our highly-trained technicians then take the time to sit with you to tailor our basement enhancement services and drainage systems to suit your basement goals and budget. Our systems are designed to increase home value, lower energy spending, and create a healthier home environment, affordably. We offer various payment plans and financing.
Basement Services We Offer
- Basement evaluations
- Cleanout services
- French Drains
- Battery back-up sump pumps and standard sump pump installation
- Drainage and grading corrections
- Mold treatments
- Disinfection & sanitation services
- Pest & rodent Control
- Pipe insulation
- Basement encapsulation systems
- and more
Our basement waterproofing and drainage systems are designed to keep your basement clean, dry, and protected for years to come.
Signs That Your Basement Has a Moisture Problem
Basements are the underbelly of the home. Since they’re “out of sight, out of mind”, they are often written off by homeowners as being cold, dark, damp, etc. However, just because these are common symptoms of basements doesn’t mean that they should be accepted as normal. The truth of the matter is that these indicate that there is a moisture problem. If you think that your basement is suffering from moisture related issues, here are the signs to look for:
- Damp, cold walls.
- Water running down the walls.
- Humid or musty air throughout the space.
- A moisture ring found at the bottom of the concrete walls.
- Cracks in the foundation walls.
- Warped flooring or doors. Warped door frames and doors can become stuck when you try to open and close them.
- Mold and mildew growth. This may be in an area that is tough to see, but a damp, musty scent is a sure sign that it is happening.
- Damage to carpets or other materials stored in the basement.
- Higher electricity bills and/or your home is struggling to maintain a constant temperature.
Working With Jersey Shore Crawlspace Enhancement
If you are having moisture or pest issues in your basement, it is important to take the right precautions and have one of our lead technicians evaluate your home to see what the necessary method to take for your situation.
With each of our comprehensive evaluations, we provide a written report of all our findings and recommendations and will enhance your basement to ensure it won’t happen again. Don’t hesitate, contact us today!