Even crawlspaces that appear to be in moderate condition can have issues lurking within the crawlspace. Mold, damaged insulation, and moisture intrusion were issues found in the home pictured above at the time of our crawlspace evaluation.
Let’s face it—the crawlspace is not part of the home most of us frequent. Due to the limited access of the crawlspace, problems can grow quickly over the course of time and be impacted by the inherently moist environment.
It is imperative to maintain regular maintenance of your crawlspace by a moisture management professional. A handy man or pest control company is a great asset to have in maintaining your home, but the crawlspace is an entity that should be maintained by a trained professional who understands the effects of moisture here on the Jersey Shore.
Jersey Shore Crawlspace Enhancement offers a comprehensive crawlspace evaluation to monitor the moisture conditions within your crawlspace, all the while ensuring that your home is not at risk for issues common in crawlspace homes.
We perform this evaluation 3 times throughout the year to stay in front of seasonal issues, monitor the moisture conditions, and service your vents to ensure proper ventilation. With over 20 years of dedicated service for our fellow neighbors here on the shore, trust your crawlspace to the Jersey Shore’s Crawlspace Pros!
Here’s What’s in it For You!
- 22 Point Inspection Report, evaluating the conditions of each component of your crawlspace. This includes reporting on your floor and pipe insulation, the dryer vent, moisture readings to ensure you are not at risk for mold and termite activity, air leaks, foundation cracks, and much more
- A Foundation Vent Service to ensure proper ventilation within your crawlspace.
- You will learn how your crawlspace is affecting your home value, and any issues that may impact the sale of your home in the future.
- You will learn how the current crawlspace conditions may affect your indoor air quality.
- You will be provided a detailed explanation of our findings, and pricing on the spot for any recommendations to enhance your crawlspace.
- Our expertise will be available to answer any questions you may have pertaining to your crawlspace, and what you can do to avoid large scale repairs down the road.
Buying or Selling a Home?
Our 22-point evaluation is essential in both home buyer and home seller scenarios. Proper diagnostics are needed to recommend the right services for the given circumstances. Our evaluations include that and more. For buyers, it is crucial to get your client the information needed to assess the conditions of the home they are purchasing. For sellers, it is imperative to take proactive steps to avoid complications at the home inspection.
How to Schedule a Crawlspace Evaluation
Call us or complete the form below and one of our representatives will be in contact with you shortly to schedule your evaluation.