Sure, there’s no monsters under your home, but there's life down there. Mold, fungus mildew, pests, rodents, and other issues often thrive in moist environments. The benefits of a clean and dry crawlspace pay for themselves over time and help protect your health and home value, while providing you and your family a comfortable living environment.
Every crawlspace needs an entry large enough to let people in and should be installed correctly to keep moisture out and heat in being properly secured to the foundation. Proper crawlspace entry doors and coverings will also help reduce humidity and keep your crawlspace drier during these summer months. Crawlspace doors are crucial to keep the outside elements out of your crawlspace!
Don't Wait! Give Us a Call Today to Schedule your 22 Point Evaluation
The Benefits of a Crawlspace Door
- Keeps rodents and pests outside and provides a hygienic crawlspace atmosphere
- Prevents cold air or humidity from entering your home
- Reduces moisture intrusion from puddling outside the entrance
- Prevents frozen pipes or cold floors
Crawlspace door covers are a great addition to any door installed. Not only are they aesthetically pleasing, but they provide additional protection from moisture and securely seal your crawlspace opening from the outside environment.
The Benefits of Crawlspace Door Covers
- Waterproof and airtight, protecting your crawlspace from heavy rains and floods
- Open and close with ease making it easily accessible to enter your crawlspace if needed
- They are adequately sealed, properly framed, and correctly secured to the foundation providing the best protection from the outside environment
- Light in weight making it easy for even the weakest family members to lift in case of emergencies
Many people experience issues in their crawlspace, but don’t make it a priority to fix because what is out of sight is out of mind. Unfortunately, if you are not proactive with tackling these issues, it will negatively affect your health and may cause destruction to your home. Having a crawlspace door and cover is a crucial element in ensuring unwanted guests stay out of your home, keeps moisture out, prevents cold air and humidity from entering inside your home, and much more. Our Doors and Coverings keeps your crawlspace healthy and helps save you money. Contact us today to schedule a full 22 point evaluation and see if your home can benefit from a crawlspace door or to make sure your current one is doing its job!
Coming Up Next
Learn all about the common issues within crawlspaces during summertime!